BONUS from Sponsor - We Love Leaning: All session attendees will receive complimentary access to our on-line Leadership Academy for one year where they will be able to complete up to 46 one-hour "Career Builder" courses.
In just 30 minutes, The Future of Learning will lay out a clear picture of the current trends in the learning landscape and project the future needs and interests of employees with respect to their personal and professional development. Attend this session to learn how the integration of the technology and education sectors is impacting just-in-time digital training tools that can help support successful project implementation.
This session is perfect for project leaders who want to understand the modern learning landscape and identify ways to provide just-in-time support as part of Project Implementation Plans.
We're at a point where people automatically go online to learn something and if your company or organization is not engaged in online training, then you're going to be out of business soon enough because your employees won't be able to keep up with your competition!
By attending this session, you will leave with:
• an understanding of the expectations of the Modern Learner;
• information about the intersection of the technology and education/training sectors;
• an appreciation of the current trends in eLearning;
• a clear understanding of the many choices on the eLearning spectrum – eLearning is not
a “one size fits all” solution;
• an appreciation of how eLearning can positively impact your bottom line and help to
retain key talent.
Sponsor Session – Janet Stewart, WeLoveLearning LearnFest Caribbean – Wednesday, February 6th, 2019 - eLearning is not only an efficient and effective (when done right) way to provide employees with personal and professional development opportunities, it is what the Modern Learner expects. Comprehensive on-line learning support for your employees (and maybe even your clients) will boost your bottom-line through improved efficiencies and employee retention.
All attendees will be able to take advantage of three offers:
• A complimentary copy of “eLearning 101 – An eBook to help you get started”;
• Access to 40 on-line Career-Builder courses for one year; and
• Opportunity to schedule the Future of Learning presentation for their team, company or